вторник, 10 января 2012 г.

Placebo

вчера целый день слушала Placebo.
я очень люблю голос Брайана,от него бегут мурашки маленькими табунами.
Собственно вот:
Placebo:
Bugbubble
Broken Promise
Post Blue
In the Cold Light of the Morning
Come Home
Song to sat Goodbye
Blind
Space Monkey
Because I want you
Protege moi
Centrefolds
I know
Protect me from what i want
Teenage Angst
Hang on to your IQ
Boinic
Nancy boy
Pure Morning
You dont care about us
Ask for AnswersMy sweet prince
Every you every me
The Crawl
Black Market
Peeping Tom
Narcoleptic
Blue american
Black eyed
Passive progressive
special K
Days before you came
Second sight
taste in men
Ill be yours
Special Needs
Sleeping with ghosts
Plasticine
Something rotten
this picture
englih summer rain
without you i'm nothing
The better end


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Guys, thanks for commenting my blog. I am sending you a ray of happiness and harmony! :**